Cubase 11.0.40 HiDPI issues

I don’t say, that you are don’t working. Don’t be wrong… Regarding the concurrents. Well, Ableton is fully work great in HDPI ( I am talking now about stock GUI). And you can scale it as you want. All looks clean and bright. I understand you that probably you are boring regarding the posts like this. Soory, but please understand me too. I was pay for the product and I can’t submit the ticket from Russia! Is it ok??? Or where I need to post about the bugs? It’s the strange… Is it ok that I purchased the product and can’t get the support??? NO tickets, also on this forum - don’t post about problems with HDPi. I like Cubase a lot and want work without these issues… As you can see, I am not only the one who told and post about problems with HDPI. It’s realky hard to work with blurr fx. Seems that it’s not the main problem for Steinberg. All is clean.
Sorry once again…

I understand that this is unsatisfactory status quo for you.
We are welcoming to answer and address any issue related to HiDPI specific to Cubase as long as there is readiness to accept when we come to the conclusion that some of those issues are not due to Cubase but to the VST manufacturers, and that competitors are very likely not dealing with it in any way better than Cubase.

Is there not a way for cubase to have some kind of plugin hidpi rendering internally, like reaper 6 does ?

Thanks for your answer. Ok, please check my post here. Just adeed another two issues. And it’s only Cubase GUI.

Thanks

A post was split to a new topic: VST Windows disappearing when attempting to drag&drop files from the Windows Explorer

I am constantly having the same issues and most of my plugins are cut and I just cannot use them with scaling set +125% in Windows and -25 in Cubase. All of the plugins are cut. But VST2 works just fine. But here is another thing. You cannot sidechain VST2 plugins at all. There is no way to do this, it was just removed. So now, I cannot use Soothe2 and I just have to get a 1080 monitor for my laptop, which is kind of ridiculous.

Are there any news for this, is it going to be fixed? No other DAW does this (Reaper, Ableton, Bitwig, Pro Tools)

I honestly don’t care that much about the blurriness, the only thing I care about is screen’s real estate. Is there any way to force VST3 to run in 100% HIDPI scaling (which means no scaling) regardless of Cubase? The solution would be something like in VST Plugin Manager → Plugin → Disable UI scaling/ HIDPI for the selected plugin.

Thank you

Hi

I assume you are using the “Allows Windows to rescale” option for the VST2 right? Could you identify which manufacturers/plugins here?