Cubase 11 crashing constantly

I recently updated from Cubase 10.5 to 11 because of crashes . I tried finding solutions on internet but without luck.
I had crashes with Cubase 10.5 and 11 in last month.
My crashes happen when I am editing audio tracks . It is really frustrating , working on a new song is almost impossible .
EDIT: my PC : CPU–> i5-9400f
RAM → 16Gb fury 2400MHz
GPU → Radeon RX5500XT
Thank you for help .

Hi and welcome,

Could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please? Or backup and trash Cubase (both versions) preferences to get the factory settings, please?

Cubase Preferences folders are:
Win: %appData% Steinberg/Cubase X_64

If it doesn’t help, could you ZIP and attach the *.dmp file, please?
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

1 Like

I cant upload files , because I am new user , can you please allow me to send you dmp file?
Thank you for your time.
Lovre.

also I already tried factory settings it happens all the same.

Hi,

Could you share the DMP file via Dropbox or similar service, please?

Btw, i tried updating driver both of my Audio interface and gpu .
Tracking performance of my pc, everything seems normal.

Hi,

The crash is completely out of Cubase:

STACK_TEXT:  
atidxx64+0x9e80e9
0x100
0x40
0x147910
0x60fd2b0

Hi,

There are other threads about this issue here on the forum. It seems, the solution is downgrade the graphic card driver.

I’ve had similar problem, and the only thing I was force to do was reinstall my mac osx, and it has become better but not completly. I’m waiting for reply and this is one of the few gripe I have from Steinberg, customer service is very bad, slow. Any how last resort, reinstall your operating system or uninstall you 3rd vst and see if it helps.

I am also having these same issues!!! Multiple times daily!
I switched from Protools because of this same crap. 10.5 didn’t crash hardly ever. Now with 11 Pro it’s sucking the life out of my workflow!