Cubase 11 Customer Feedback Survey

Mate you’re not the only one with issues and feature requests - you can go take a look at all my critiques, feature requests, and issues in those forum categories, I probably have more than anyone… and this isn’t even my first forum account.

None of my top 3 Feature Requests made it into Version 11, one of which I find completely aggravating and workflow killing - Audio Connections Input/Outputs and External FX protocol.

But I don’t need to make a big stink about it - know why? Because I know Steinberg is listening, and I know they do care - because they have tangibly displayed that. Matthias has personally tangibly displayed that and you are here saying the opposite, and what you’re saying is just simply not true. I know it for a fact.

Just because you didn’t get Multi-Track Free Warp (imo, slice and crossfade is still the better editing method) doesn’t mean Steinberg isn’t listening, or doesn’t care. Just because you didn’t get what you and some others want.

It could mean it is still in progress, it could mean it’s hard to implement in the current version without rewriting a bunch of other things in the program which would momentarily break other things which would then need to be re-written, which would then break other things in the program which would then need to be rewritten, which would then break other things in the program which would need to be rewritten, which would then break other things in the program which would then need to be re-written.

Essentially, we would be waiting 2 years for Version 11. But they decide to give us what they can now. They may even be working on parallel versions of the same program to be able to work on longer term features.

This is not a simple thing. It is astronomically more complicated than anything you probably do in your personal or professional life. Making music is pretty technically simple.

In regards to multi-track free warp, you can covert your tracks to a multi-channel track, do the freewarp, and then de-convert to mono tracks.

There’s also this Tip of the millennium: MULTI WARP ARRANGE ! - #2 by LoveGames

edit
Steinberg… please fix the VCA track bugs!!! :wink: