I bought Cubase 11 (as an update from 10.5) but the activation code is not working! Here is the process I followed:
- I recently tried the Cubase 11 pro trial version.
- I then bought the full license.
- Went to download assistant and entered the “download activation code”
- I received a license activation code.
- I was asked if I wanted to directly activate the product license. But when I clicked OK, the e-licenser programs says “The activation code is intended to be used by software installation programs only. Please either run the appropriate software installation program, or contact your software vendor to get the appropriate activation code.” And the “activate license” button is greyed out. I always use the most updated e-licenser.
- I asked Steinberg for Assistance and the person basically asked me to “make sure the USB-elicenser is plugged-in…” (I hope he meant well…). I replied by showing screenshot of my activation code being rejected but I didn’t get answers after that…
Anybody has any suggestion?
I’m now eager to ask for refund if I can’t get it to work and keep working on 10.5. I hope the 14 period "right of withdrawal’’ works…
Thanks for any help!
(I use Windows 10 - updated)