Cubase 11 ignoring channel 1-6 string assignments

Guitar tablature with midi channel 1-6 ticked, seems to be broken in 11.0.01, Works correctly in 10.5.
I have been using this feature since it was introduced, never failed before. Clicking the channel 1-6 checkbox does nothing. Changing channels on the notes does nothing also.
Opening a correctly displaying 10.5 file in 11.0.01, shows incorrect string assignment
tablature test cubase 10.5.cpr (103.6 KB)

Anyone else having this problem.
Thanks
Cubase 11, Windows 10

Hi and welcome on the forum,

I can’t reproduce it in Cubase 11.0.10. Please try again in the upcoming update.

tried to use this function yesterday in Cubase 11.0.10 and it did not work too

Hi and welcome on the forum,

Are you on Mac or Windows, please?

Windows 10

@Thomas_H
I also tried to reproduce this problem, but couldn’t. But I am using Cubase 11.0.20. (I updated and no longer have the older version)

Probably a good idea to update Cubase 11.0.20 even without regard to this particular problem, so if you can do so and check again it would be interesting to know if it’s fixed for you.

If not, I’d recommend initializing the Cubase Preferences temporarily by starting Cubase in Safe Mode and disabling preferences. Then, test to see if the issue remains. If it does, restart in Safe Mode and this time delete preferences.

Thanks Steve, just loaded 11.0.20 and right tablature assignment with midi channels works as you can see here.

Greetings, Tom

2 Likes