[Cubase 11 Pro] Just noticed mouse stuttering/lag inside my DAW :)

My spec:
Mac mini 64gb 2018 intel chip maxed
Cubase Pro 11 (11.0.0, did not do maintenence update yet)
Mac Mojave osx
Magic Mouse
Magin Keyboard via bluetooth

Project:
Though the project has 140 tracks, not all tracks have inserts.
CPU usage, about a quarter or third way (because it is a mixing project, but ‘not’ too heavy).
Fan speed around 3000 rpm.

My mouse, inside Cubase Pro 11, especially when I am using volume drawer tool (Generally tools that need precise and smooth feedbacks), mouse movement having a light stuttering.

Would this be normal?

So, I open another project with 4 tracks (temporary test project), no stuttering…

I was surprised though… Cubase cannot be the cause with my spec… but it seems to be…
I thought about the Graphics card problem, but my mac mini comes with factory default UHD graphics 630 and that cannot be the cause right…?

I am not writing this to complain about Cubase, I love using and mixing with it, but could this be on other factors…? I just cannot get around my head haha…

I ‘think’ this stuttering can be also the cause of my Softube EQ MP analyzer’s sudden movement freezing issue.

Any inputs would be so much appreciated! and I am sure this can be an easy fix right!

*I did tried ‘deleting’ preference files of Mouse just in case. Still experiencing stuttering.