Cubase 11 takes 1 minute and 6 seconds to open to Steinberg Hub

PC specs:
Windows 10
Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i9-7960X CPU @ 2.80GHz (32 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
64GB Ram
SSD for Cubase program

I NEVER had this lag for Cubase 9-10.5 even on a slower pc I built 6 years ago.
Anyone else having this problem?

I just tested my Cubase 11 Pro start on my (much older than yours) Intel Core i7-4930K (6 core 3.4GHz) and it started in 13 seconds to the Steinberg hub.

However I remember once hunting down a crazy slow Cubase startup problem on a prior version of Cubase, and it turned out to be, that I had an oddly corrupted Preferences file. The net effect of that corruption was, that every time I saved a new preference the Preferences file would grow by quite a bit and I ended up with a preferences file that was many MB rather than KB.

I never figured out how it got to that corruption, but after starting with a new Preferences file I never had the same problem since.

So maybe your Preferences file also got really large?

For reference, my current Cubase 11 Pro preferences file is about 320KB.

I would make sure your previous versions are uninstalled from windows. I still had 10.5 installed and it seemed to speed up after I uninstalled it. I know it’s not a huge file but it def did something good for my Win 10 system.

I definitely didn’t uninstall my previous Cubase versions - still on my system without any problems:
8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 while I’m running mainly 11.

And I would be very hesitant to uninstall the immediately prior version in a hurry - it can be a real safety net when something in a relatively new latest version has a killer bug or missing feature.