Cubase 11 Waves v12 plugins not loading

Hi,

I have upgraded to Cubase 11 Pro. All thirdparty plugins work fine.
However the Waves V12 plugins I have purchased are visible, but do not load.
Using Cubase 10.5 they were loading ok. No issues.

According to waves.com Waves V12 is compatible with Cubase 11 and 10.5 Supported Hosts | Support | Waves

I have uninstalled all Waves plugins using the latest Waves Central 12.0.19 version; reinstalled and activated using the procedure I found and pasted below.

Still the issue exists. All Waves v12 plugins do not load.

Has anyone experienced this problem as well with Cubase 11 and Waves V12?

OS is Win 10, 64 bit, latest build 19042.985
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 GB

I am running out of ideas howto fix the problem.
Hints and resolutions very welcome!

thanks and regards
Alex

— complete uninstall and reinstall waves plugins -----

Uninstall:
Once the license is sent choose: Install->Uninstall Products (at the top). Das ist jetzt unter „Settings“
Choose all the products click ‘Uninstall’.
Once uninstall is finished - quit Central.

Uninstall Central :

Uninstall Waves Central itself using Control Panel->Programs and Features

Remove Various files:
Click on Winkey+R and enter the text %appdata% - click Enter. Delete the Waves folder inside ‘Roaming’.
Click on Winkey+R and enter the text %programdata% - click Enter. Delete the ‘Waves Audio’ folder.
Conduct a file search on your system for the term :“WaveShell” and delete any “WaveShell” file that you find.

Did you try the license verify and refresh procedure?

https://www.waves.com/support/how-to-find-your-plugins-in-cubase

Have you contacted Waves support?

following…
same here. I guess it´s Waves silly copy protection, which shuts down the plugins, as soon as you plug in an USB Stick or update your Wifi drivers. All of the troubleshooting advice on their homepage is useless. The only other solution they offer is to have a teamviewer session with their tech support.
When I cannot fix such a problem by myself, I cannot trust waves plugins any longer and therefore will stop using them. The next shutdown is right around the corner…