Cubase 11

A very important function, always forgotten in Cubase: display the markers in all the MIDI editor!

I think thereā€™s a lot of good ideas in the first post in this thread but stability is the critical factor that would get me off 10.0.

Too many people reported that 10.5 is less stable than 10.0.

Eliminate USB-eLicenser
Eliminate USB-eLicenser
Eliminate USB-eLicenser
Eliminate USB-eLicenser
Eliminate USB-eLicenser
Eliminate USB-eLicenser
Eliminate USB-eLicenser
Eliminate USB-eLicenser
that is archaic, annoying, for producers who live traveling and do not want to be aware of a USB.

@lovegames You would be surprised, how many people, but many (in my case we are 16) select a DAW for small details. Since the great details have been covered by MOST DAWs. I use FL Studio, and Ableton for electronic music, and I have several awards for production. So no less appreciate the little details that make a difference.

and please, gentlemen CUBASE remove USB-ELICENSER

Cubase is the DAW of details. Ironically, It needs to work less on small details, and more on foundational aspects and features.

Canā€™t you guys learn how to reply without quoting such huge blocks of text? Ridiculous.

1 Like

+10.000 for proper Eucon!!!

Additional Cue Sends in Control Room would be helpful. At least 2

It is ridiculous that Cubase has still not incorporated multitrack warp. This has been a standard feature in most other DAWā€™s for nearly 10 years. This will be my last upgrade of Cubase if this is not addressed in the next release. Iā€™m tired of playing for useless upgrades. BASICS Cubaseā€¦drummers need this feature. Iā€™ve been loyal since SX3 days, and Iā€™m ready to jump.

3 Likes
  • Add Scale Assistant in the VariAudio so we can also apply note scale features during the vocal pitch editing.

• Channel Insert Chain Copy/Paste feature. In other words, copy paste for the entire channel insert chain. Despite of being able to do it KIND of like that just duplicating the channel, I got myself in situations which if I could copy paste the entire insert chain from a channel into another different channel would save tons of time.

1 Like
  • Allow the possibility to undo the changes in the plugins. So for instance, if I go to a reverb VST and change the decay, I could undo (and see in the undo/redo history as well) using the main undo feature of the Cubase. This would be awesome for A/B comparison when we change lots of settings in different plugins and then do a A/B comparison through the undo history.
1 Like

Add this feature that is common in all other DAWs and I will come back to cubaseā€¦

But I think a lot of new color features, plugins and that kind of junk will find the way into 11.5. :frowning:

1 Like

So you are quite happy with c11ā€¦
Why reading the wishlist?
Other people are missing some features, that should not concern youā€¦

Please, give as the option to change the track channel from mono to stereo (or the oposite) with one button. Until now, we must create new track and transfer there the events, plugins, and all the extra processing like automatization. I think this option will be time saver & necessary!

1 Like

+1

I agree. Especially Ableton Link.

2 Likes