Cubase 12.0.10 Update: some plugin windows too wide

Spectrasonics has published an update for Omnisphere etc. This new version in combination with Cubase 12.0.20 has solved the too wide plugin window for me - at least with Omnisphere.

Strangely, though, Nuendo 12.0.20 still has the too wide plugin window for the same Omnisphere version. Shouldn’t both 12.0.20 releases contain the same fixes?

I got the same problem. I even reinstalled various plugins hoping for the problem to be solved.

Hey there, just as an update, it seems like it’s only a vst3 issue, at least here on my computer (Win11, Cubase 12.0.20). If I use Omnisphere or Massive X as dlls rather than vst3, I don’t have any problems.
Please fix this, Steinberg!:facepunch:

2 posts were split to a new topic: I would like to add Keyscape ( from Spectrasonics

To mention that bug exists since C11 for specific vst 3 plugins, but the only error in C11 was that taking a gui snapshot to be shown in plugin manager was not possible because the icon to take screenshot was not shown (much too right to be shown).
Now in C12.0 the same error still exists but the additional QC icon is now also missing.
So, with the very buggy quick fix 12.0.10 steinberg introduced the wrong width of those effected plugins to finally show qc and the gui snapshot icon. It was mentioned somewhere in the forum it should be fixed with the 12.0.30 update - we will see.

And what’s more annoying than the bug itself, it shows how steinberg works and how it cares about user feedback - just ignoring it and because of ignoring it’s getting worse- in that case ignoring for more than 2 years and not seeing it in the initial C12.0.0 release during beta test for a new and much advertised feature…

Just saw 12.0.30 in Download Manager, installed and tested the affected plugins. Seems to be fixed for me.

3 Likes

It was fixed in 12.0.30 !
Now the controls can be displayed in three lines instead of two when the plugin GUI is too thin.

plugin width fixed

1 Like