Cubase 12.0.20 crashes when I close project and project does not appear in recents

@Martin.Jirsak

Hi Martin, I raised a similar issue in another thread this week (Cubase 12.0.20 constantly crashing & freezing) as Im seeing the same or very similar issues (crashes every time i close a session (Win 10, Cubase 12.0.2), and often the audio locking up, moving to the left speaker only, red-lining the meter etc) - but the frequent crashing is the most troubling part. If used Cubase since SX and never had any issues really until now. I also raised a support ticket. I use it with a UR824 unit and have the driver 2.2.1 installed (i reinstalled it today just in case) which seems to be the most recent applicable driver.

Below are a couple of (3Mb and 4Mb) crash dump files from a couple of days ago that were created in case they are of any use, I cant personally interpret them and I also submitted them as part of a support ticket. A dump file is not created every time it crashes it seems… but almost without fail these days (since i updated to 12.0.2 anyway) this is happening. Thanks for any guidance! John