Cubase 12.0.70 Frequently crashes on Sonoma 14.3.1

I’ve been using Cubase since 11 and switched to 12 right around the time it came out.
I’ve recently updated to Sonoma and since then, it has been crashing and is quite unstable. There are specific things I know I can’t do otherwise it will crash. I’m on a Macbook Pro with an M1 Pro chip and 32 gigs of RAM.

These things include, but are not limited to:

• Duplicating tracks
  • Opening some VST3 instruments
  • Switching Windows too quickly

Yesterday it crashed WHILE saving! I think it’s because I accidentally hit cmd-S and D at the same time. It ended up breaking the entire project!

This is the type of thing that makes me want to switch DAWs. A crash is likely to happen now and then, but I average 3 and 4 crashes every session because I opened the “wrong” plugin or tried to duplicate a track or some other random thing.

Here are some diagnostic logs

Log 1

Log 2

Unfortunaely, checking the Console for the crash logs comes up completely empty when it used to work fine before.

Is Cubase 12 just broken under Sonoma? This is the newest 12 release that I know of.

Are you using Rosetta mode, if not try that.
It works fine for me on Sonoma 14.5 , MacBook Pro M2 Max , 64 GB ram

I’m running in Rosetta which is where the crashes happen. Running it this way because some of the VSTs don’t work in Native mode. (Those aren’t the ones crashing the program though).

Hm, 14.5 huh? I suppose I could try updating.

Bump. An een more annoying thing. Saving isn’t safe either.

There are a few times where it crashed WHILE SAVING!! This corrupted the project. I’ll try using Cubse specifically in Native mode, but if this happens again, I’m not sure what I’m going to do.

Try Native mode and see what happens.
Only other thing would be to roll back to the Ventura OS, but that’s a pain in the you know what !
Weird if you say it used to work in Sonoma.
I 'm not sure if C12 is even supported in Sonoma but like I say, C12 works for me when I try it. I use C13 Pro mostly.

EDIT: I see Cubase 12 is officially supported under Sonoma.
No need to roll back to Ventura !