Cubase 12 grace period license problem

Yes, you were right, it worked. Thank you!

Glad to hear that worked for you!

After the grace period update from 11 to 12 will it show up under My Products on the steinberg registration page or stay as non upgradable 11?

There is a separate ‘My Products’ listing for Steinberg Licensing licences. The eLicenser list will only show your old upgraded licence for Cubase.

It doesn’t show anything like that. I see my USB-Dongle with the License and that’s it. I would really love to get the new version running now… Any ideas?

Btw. In my Steinberg Profile I see the Cubase 11 License registered on the eLicenser and a Cubase 11 UD 1 License not beeing used at all. I have no Idea what that is.

Hi Stephan,

The update from 10.5 to 11 is only eligible for a free Grace period update if there is a Cubase Pro 10.5 yo update from. Unfortunately I can only find a Cubase Pro 11 license on your system that was already activated in October 2020.

Did you maybe buy the update during the Black Friday sale although you already were on Cubase 11?

Hi, I bought a new Mac and tried to install Cubase 12 into it. My eLCC says for USB-dongle “Cubase Pro 11 (Grace Period Eligible)” but I can’t see Cubase 12 in my Download assistant and also Activation manager says “no license found”? What am I doing wrong?

Press the Steinberg Licensing button to the left in this page and follow the instructions.

Hello,
I am having problems with updating one of my Cubase Pro 11 licenses. There are two Cubase Pro 11 licenses on my account, both Grace Period Eligible and based on separate USB eLicenser sticks.
One of two of them has been upgraded flawlessly, but while trying to upgrade the second license, SAM gave me an ERROR, saying that the activation limit has been reached.
I have tried updating this license on several computers, but the outcome remained the same.
Does anyone know what the problem might be?