Cubase 12 komplete kontrol S88 mk2

I Updated from Cubase 11 Pro to Cubase 12 Pro on mac cataline version. When Komplete Kontrol (Native Instruments) software rescans, plug-ins get stuck, but it still continues. When it scans the instruments, there is no problem. But whenever cubase works with Komplete Kontrol midi control, native instrument sounds distort cubase. Cubase buttons are broken. Like Mute, Solo buttons and metronoeme. This problem does not happen when working with contact player. In addition, I did not have such problems in cubase 11. Now, I can not do anything… I need help :frowning:

Hi,

Could you attach a screenshot, please?

Could you try in the Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?

Thanks for the information. I am writing from Turkey and I am at work, I will try this night. I will share the screenshut. I would like say thank you again…

Hi, the problems were same but after Cubase safe mode everything works good. What will I do now ?

Hi,

As far as I can see, the Mute and Solo buttons are OK. The Record Enable button is disabled. This happens, if there is no valid input to the track. Which MIDI Devices are part of the All MIDI Inputs in your setup?

Sorry, I don’t understand the error. But this has nothing to do with Cubase.

I checked everything. I could not be able to active rec bottun on cubase 12. but same setting in cubase 11 is ok. Is there any solution for it?

Finally i found the solution.
There was not any permission for Kontact Komplete and CUbase 12 in security tab of OSX. As i activated , now it is work charmly

1 Like

I’m so sorry, I had a dream where everything seemed perfect. But it was too short. Same problems. When I load the virtual instruments, the record button, mute and solo signs do not appear in the follow line of the steinberg products. Also, if I try to delete 2-6 virtual instruments at the same time, cubase closes immediately. Maybe these are not big problems, but they limit me. I started working with Cubase 11. I hate Stenberg products because all updates have the same problems.
It bothers me… I wish I had never known…

My problems continue. I stopped using Cubase 12. I am using Cubase 11. Am I the only one having these problems? Could it be related to Mac software? I am using catalina 10.15. does anyone hear me ?

Hi,

Trash Cubase 12 preferences folder, please.

Cubase Preferences folders are:
Mac: ~/Library/Preferences/Cubase X
Win: %appData% Steinberg/Cubase X_64

First of all thank you so much for your attention. I tried to fix the problem as you told. It was working good but after I opened former project that I finished the cubase 12, system crashed again. I removed everthing again and I did not open former project and It is working good now. But I have no idea for todays performers of cubase 12.

Bad news… Cubase crashes when working with native instruments (NI). Cubase closing immediately unexpecting time. I had stoped working with cubase 12 and same problem occured with cubase 11. I am waiting new patche of Cubase or NI …

Hi,

Attach the crash/dmp file(s), please.

Mac: macOS Console utility > Crash Reports (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps