Cubase 12 ONLY - Drop outs in Kontakt when more than 4 librarys playing

This: [quote=“KennyEastMids, post:6, topic:782064”]
Your comment that “This is a software engineering question” is only part right, it is a consummer question. A supplier and customer question. I was sold something that does not work as expected, finding the cure is a a software engineering question, thats Steinbergs job, thats is their legal responsability.
[/quote]

And this:

I’ve written similar sentiments on this forum. And since then the Steinberg employees and mods have decided to ignore my very specific request for assistance, for one week or more, with multiple entreaties for help ( Current (Updated?) Official Steinberg detailed instructions for Upgrade from C11 to C12.0.10 (Grace) - #6 by alexis )

The official Steinberg responses/non- responses in these and other threads is a horrible look for new and prospective purchasers of Cubase/Steinberg products IMO. It’s also distressing for established users to see how Steinberg employees and mods treat their customers.

It also has the strong appearance of a major ethical lapse on the part of Steinberg employees and mods who help on this forum, in the form of retaliation against users (paid user for going on 20 years for my part) who believe, insist, and write that Steinberg is responsible for keeping their word: "if you give us money, we promise to deliver the product as described in our extensive marketing".

Please note: I am not definitively saying there is ongoing retaliation. Appearances can be deceiving. In that case I believe it is simply rude for Steinberg employees and mods to not respond at all to user requests for help such as mine, when they are fully able to.

My writing my feelings on this won’t change any behavior I’m guessing, but I’m not used to being treated this way by people I contract with to deliver goods and services, and I’ll speak out on this in any way that is within the forum rules.

Cubase is vey impressive software that I happen to use. That doesn’t give Steinberg reps and mods the liberty to act inappropriately, IMO.

Over.

1 Like