Cubase 12 Partner Products (vouchers) have to be registered by October 3, 2022

I had the same problem with Fire The Clip and activation. The advice was that, it was registered from their end, and all I needed to do was install it from the product list so I did and it worked even though I received the error from the very first time I tried to enter the code.

Interesting … but when I installed the Aquarius Desktop (apparently a requirement to install the plugin) it was not listed and a search for by name returned nothing.

It seems there’s a glitch in activation code. Can someone raise it to Steinberg support? I didn’t find their support channel where I can log the ticket…

Regards.
Faisal

I think the best thing to do, is contact Acustica support and inform them of the problem you are having. I did this and they responded within a day. Steinberg were unable to help with this issue.

1 Like

OK folks, the critical piece of missing (well, hidden …) information is at this link:
https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/cubase-deal

To install Fire The Clip correctly, it is mandatory to follow the instructions below:

• Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our (Acustica Audio’s) website.
  • Download and Install the Aquarius Desktop, our (Acustica Audio’s) product manager, for macOS and Windows operating systems.
  • Run and log in to the Aquarius Desktop application using your username (email) and password.
  • Click on the setting icon (FIG 1).
  • Select the ‘Activations’ tab.
  • Insert your activation code in the activation code field.
  • Click on the apply button.

Hello,
I purchased the 12 upgrade yesterday 10/03. I never saw a voucher link in the MySteinberg section to download the free products. And I activated on 10/03. Is there another way to get the voucher links?

2 Likes

Same here. No info on the time-sensitivity of these codes in the confirmation email.
Considering refunding my order.

It was mentioned many times in the sales page that the voucher codes were going to expire if they weren’t activated. Here’s an archived version of the page:

As mentioned earlier, you had to activate and verify your Cubase 12 license for the vouchers to show up.

The verification process is only necessary if you are upgrading from a past version, to verify that you indeed have a Cubase license to upgrade.

Hi,

I purchased the crossgrade on 3rd, but it didn’t arrive via courier until the 4th, is there anything that can be done?

The timing of the purchase is similar to that of mine. Neither do I.
I sent you an email, but I wonder how you will handle it.

I have decided to purchase on the 3rd. Since I selected cross grade which required verification, this took till next day. The sale was gone but cross grade still available. The online shop told me that they will still honor the sale as I started on the 3rd, but there is no way to get the free plugins. Not sure what they put a hard date on this.