Cubase 12 pro crashing and groove agent

Hi,

I have updated the original Steinberg report. Thank you.

Yes it is known and been an issue for years but never gets solved ā€¦ wake up Steinberg!!!

I risk crashing groove agent if I adjust any of the params of the samples or busses.

Same issue I faced on 11 pro. It never actually got fixed. I use default kits like a peasant.

1 Like

Hi,

Mare sure, you have the latest Groove Agent installed, please.

Attach the Crash/DMP file(s), please.

Mac: macOS Console utility > Crash Reports (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).
Win: Documents/Steinberg/Crash Dumps

I Finally got it sorted . Thanks to the helpful video by II-Woong SEO.

This all works perfectly nowā€¦ something that had been one of my biggest pet peeves from Cubase has now been resolvedā€¦ā€¦ NO thanks to the STEINBERG support teamā€¦ they probably donā€™t even know this

Cubase 12.0.50.387 64bit 2022.11.6 23.31.43.765.dmp (1005.6 KB)

Got it. Its weird because the standalone does not crash. I played with it and tuned a kit there. I hope that helps.

Hi,

Reported to Steinberg. Thank you.

Cubase 12.0.50.387 64bit 2022.11.9 19.51.26.441.dmp (1.4 MB)
Hereā€™s another one. I can upload all my crashes if youā€™d like. Its groove agent in Cubase. Works fine in Standalone.

Adding that my POLY/EXCL doesnā€™t work like the one shot feature in Sampler pad. It will continue playing and layer on top of each other when I transfer to groove agent. Yes I put them to POLY 1 and the same EXCL 1. This also works fine in standalone. What is the issue here.

This is an undesirable feature.

Cubase 12.0.50.387 64bit 2022.11.9 20.50.14.513.dmp (1.1 MB)

I just reset the preferences for groove agent and cubase. The poly/excl works now however the crash still exists.