Cubase 13 - content set info/descriptions?

I don’t have a lot of space on my SSD, so I was wondering if there’s a place where I can read about the optional content sets included with Cubase 13 Pro? How many samples / midi files are there, what type (genre of music), etc.

I’ve only found this, but basically the same I can find out from Download Assistant:

Cubase Pro 13 Downloads | Steinberg

Any ideas?

2 Likes

I’ve been searching for an answer to this question - not even Steinberg is giving anything away.
Delicatessen? 580 megabytes.
Midnight Dance? 1.18 gigabytes.
Analog Techno? 868 megabytes.
Blockbuster? 1.58 gigabytes.
Etc, etc, etc.
WTF are they?

2 Likes

What’s that I hear?

Crickets!

Why not asking MediaBay:

Or look in the Media Rack:

Even Google knows some of those:

The original question was asked so that the libraries didn’t have to be downloaded (because of lack of storage space), so the first 2 options are only available after they’ve been downloaded.
The third option only lists the new libraries that come with C13. There’s still no info on the rest.
I’ve searched google, and Steinberg’s site, to no avail.

From Steinberg:

Hard Knocks
Grammy-winner Beat Butcha has produced a sizzling pack of hip hop heat.

Still don’t know what that is.

1 Like

Now I see, sorry! You want to pre-view / pre-listen before you buy … reasonable!

1 Like

+1
How do we know which CONTENT SETS we actually can use after Download (other than the ones listed as included with Cubase 13 Pro)? There are several listed in the Cubase 13 pro install section in the Download Assistant (indicating they are included with C13 - why else be in that section?) that are not on the Steinberg “included with C13” list, such as Analogue Wonder, Vintage Verb Collection, Sequel Midi Loops and Delicatessen. Will I be able to use these?
Also, some that are supposed to be included per the C13 website are not in the Download Assistant’s C13 section download list, such as Allen Morgan Signature Drums, Production Grooves, and Production Presets.

I’m downloading them now. Will report back with what they are.

More CubasePro obscurities and shenanigans.

Where did you land?

Yeah it’s weird there’s no description of this libraries anywhere

Now this is a new level of informative description XD