Cubase 13: My Six-Week Experience and Detailed Comparison to Cubase 12 [Video Inside]

Hey everyone,

Hope you’re all doing well and finding inspiration in your projects. I’ve spent the last six weeks immersed in Cubase 13, exploring its new features and comparing them to Cubase 12. I’ve captured these insights in a video that I think you’ll find valuable.

What sets this video apart is its focus on real-world application. This isn’t just a rundown of new features; it’s a head-to-head comparison with Cubase 12, based on a week of hands-on experience. I dive into what’s new, what’s improved, and how these changes can impact your creative workflow.

Whether you’re a long-time Cubase user or considering making the switch, this video offers a nuanced look at what Cubase 13 brings to the table. I share practical tips for integrating these new features into your projects and offer my own insights on how these updates could influence the future of music production.

You can watch the video here:

I’m genuinely interested in hearing your thoughts, so please feel free to comment or share. Let’s explore Cubase 13 together and see how it can elevate our creative endeavors :slight_smile:

Best,
Hagai Davidoff

9 Likes

Thanks, @dfhagai , for a most excellent video on C13 new features - job extremely well done! :slight_smile: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Glad you like it Alexis :slight_smile:

I figured I’d ask here but how does it affect the virtual desktop?
The behavior in 12 was that you needed the bar across the multi monitor in order to use it.

I’m assuming that the drag and drop works “flawlessly” now without having to have that bar…
…gonna finish the vid…