I saw a few topics related to CPU/RAM spikes on Cubase 13 projects (more common on C12 upgraded projects). I created this because I’m getting some similar but with larger freeze/spikes and maybe it’s related to AMD/Ryzen processors and/or GPUs.
What I’m getting is some ram/cpu spikes, and because of that, I get a few artifacts and freeze/audio jump. I’m getting that more often in C12 projects, but I try to create a new one and import the audio files and get the same error. That happen even with 2/3 audio tracks and VST3 tracks.
What I already tried:
- Add and exclude on windows Defender
- Upgrade all drivers (interface, gpu and etc)
- Use different sample rates and create new projects.
- Use a freesh install and remove the previous settings
- Change the ram settings to XMP and to Standard
- Tried to change the supend vst3 (on/off)
- Tried to change the asio drivers
My settings are:
Interface - Clarett+ (Focusrite Asio)
CPU - Ryzen 5900x
RAM - 64gb
Storage - M.2
GPU - AMD RX 6900 XT
OS - Windows 11 (latest update)
None of this works, and for me, its 100% unsable; I’m still working on C12.
Anyone have an idea what I can do to solve that?