My brother has Cubase 5 that he hasnt used for several years.
He has several hardware from the 90`s that he now wish to connect again to:
- MacBook Pro, 2,5GHz, 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
Does he need to upgrade to Cubase 7.5 or 8 ?
Is there a discount since he have the original 5 version,
or has he have to buy it totally new ?
What is important to remember in this case ?
Here is a list of what he got of hardware, suggestion and reminders are welcomed
- Behringer Digitalmixer DDX 3216 med ADAT 16 extension
- Motu MidiExpress 128
- Eksternt lydkort Audio kontrol 1
- Novation Supernova module
- Novation Drumstation module
- Alesis DM5 Drum module
- 2 x EMU ESI4000 samplere med CD spiller og ZIP drive, jepp gode gamle ZIP drive
- Yamaha An1X
- Access Virgo Indigo mini synth
- Digitech Studio S4 (effektboks)