Cubase 5 no sound

Hello guys so i am a newbie to Cubase i just downloaded it and installed asio4all v2 driver and my sound doesnt apper at all like the grahps not react to me talking anything therefore i dont hear my voice also. i dont have missing ports error etc i put everything together in vst connections and chose the driver in device setup? How to fix my problem? Thanks in advance for any solutions! :slight_smile:

At first, which Audio-card or -Interface do you using?

Sorry but i dont really get what u mean.i use headsets to hear voice and webcam to record.Audothing is smth like Realtak high definition audio and some thing which comes with NVIDIA. I think i got u wrong but well sorry. By the way i reinstalled both cubase and asio and it seems to work with the default driver.

Sorry but i dont really get what u mean.i use headsets to hear voice and webcam to record.Audothing is smth like Realtak high definition audio and some thing which comes with NVIDIA. I think i got u wrong but well sorry. By the way i reinstalled both cubase and asio and it seems to work with the default driver.

bump

You should list your computer, software and hardware specs to get the best assist from the forum members. Also a screen shot of your vst I/O connections pages and also a screen shot of the page that shows the selected driver would be helpful.

Cubase needs to use an ASIO compatable sound device. I wonder if the computer Realtek audio or the audio that comes on the Nvidia card is compatable. You need to check that.

But, like I said… First we need to know what kind of computer (PC or Mac), what operating system, etc.

Regards. :sunglasses:

Looks like the problem is connected to the driver,because when the default driver is chosen in cubase(default one is ASIO DirectX Full Duplex Driver) it seems like everything works,but when i chose the new downloaded one, which should be the better one(ASIO4ALL v2) nothing happens or works. Aswell, i remember even ASIO4ALL v2 worked properly before i plugged my webcam into pc, after i changed devices to webcam it never works even if i switch connections back to other output-input devices.

I plugged out webcam and everything seems to work. but my webcam micro has better quality than headsets one so i wanna use webcam micro, why it doesnt work?