Cubase 5 Question (SSD4 and Guitar Tracks Issue) Please help

I am using Steve Slate Drums 4 (Ex, Platinum and Custom edition) and I am using the Toneforge Jason Richardson guitar plugin which together make for awesome music but the issue I’m running into is that I have a great computer (here are my computer specs)

Windows 7 Professional 64
4th Generation Intel(R) Core™ i7-4790 processor quad-core [3.6GHz, 8MB Shared Cache]
16GB DDR3-1600 DIMM (2x8GB) RAM
3TB 7200 RPM SATA 6G 3.5 Hard Drive
No Secondary HDD
4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 [DVI-I, HDMI, DP, DP. DP]
Blu-ray Reader & SuperMulti DVD burner
HP WLAN 802.11 ac 2x2 Dual Band MCard BT
7-in-1 Media Card Reader, 4 USB Ports (Top), Audio [Top 2USB2.0, 2USB3.0]
Microsoft Office Trial
No Additional Security Software
Integrated Sound, Bang & Olufsen Audio
HP USB volume control Keyboard and USB Optical Mouse

It’s a custom HP Phoenix and with 16GBs of ram I should have no issues running Cubase 5 with my vst drum program and my guitar amp vst effects. The issue is even if I use the drum track and say 4 or 5 guitar tracks with the guitar amp vst effects (Toneforge Jason Richardson) then the program gets bogged down and I run out of memory for some odd reason. My vst plugin for drums will actually say “low memory” over say the cymbals or the toms and that means I can’t use it until I free some memory up. So I’ll save and then say delete two guitar tracks, then it’ll run smooth again and my drum program doesn’t say low memory anymore. Here are the only two solutions I’ve found which neither work well for me.

1. I create a FX track, I put the Toneforge Jason Richardson vst guitar amp plugin on just one FX track and I send all the guitar tracks there. The problem with this is the plugin doesn’t sound right when I send the effects to the FX track, it sounds weaker and I can hear myself strumming the guitar as if the effect isn’t 100% on. I ensure that I have the effect 100% on and it still doesn’t make a difference. The only way to get the true vst guitar amp plugin effect is to have it on each guitar track channel. So this method doesn’t work because I can’t get past 4 guitar tracks with the drum program and I need more tracks (or more cowbell lol) please help.

2. My other method is to record only two guitar tracks at a time then when they’re done (and 100%) save them down as individual wavs and re-import them in but this method is time consuming and it shouldn’t be the right method to recording.

I checked my ram usage and I’m only using 2GBs of ram at most for my PC, all program and everything (including Cubase 5 when I am running 4 guitar tracks and the drum program. I still have 14 GBs free how do I use them lol.

I really appreciate any help with finding out how to use all of my 16 GBs ram for Cubase 5 and it’s plugins so I can use 20 tracks with full effects on all tracks and it’ll run smoothly or I need to find out how to create that FX Channel without it sounding weaker (meaning like the effect isn’t 100% on).

Thank so much! Happy recording and I really appreciate your help!

Maybe you should consider buying Cubase so you can use the 64 bit version.