Cubase 5

Recently bought a Lexicon Alpha which came with Cubase LE5 and a serial number. Although I don’t have an external disc drive to install Cubase. I was wondering if there was any way I could download the software instead?

Hi and welcome,

Here.

I have dowloaded the program but it is saying I need at least mac os x 10.5, however I have the newest version 10.11 any help?

Hi,

Cubase LE 5 doesn’t support Mac OS X 10.11 officially. But if you want to install it anyway, use Steinberg Application Installer Tool for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan), please.

I am now have trouble activating cubase, I have registered my elicense successfully, however it will not give me an activation code as it is saying “Currently, there is no valid Steinberg product license found on this eLicenser.”
I have went through all the steps on the (Cubase AI or Cubase LE 4/5/6 Registration Fails) page and still have not got an activation code???

Hi,

is it this issue?

I bought a Lexicon Alpha and Omega around 2005 which came with Cubase LE and a serial number. Although I don’t have an external disc drive to install Cubase. I was wondering if there was anyway I could download the software? windows 10 pro OS

I bought a Lexicon Alpha and Omega around 2005 which came with Cubase LE and a serial number. Although I don’t have an external disc drive to install Cubase. I was wondering if there was anyway I could download the software? windows 10 pro OS

Hi,

I sent you a Private Message, with the Cubae LE 5 Download Link.