Cubase 6.5 Latency issues

Hi,

I am at the point where I do not know what to do about the latency issues I am experiencing at the moment.
I just reformatted my Computer and installed Cubase 6.5. 64 Bit. All Vst plugins are legal. (I have just updated to 6.5.5 of cubase)

My Computer Stats are
Intel(R) Core™ i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Memory: 8192MB DDR3 RAM
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Soundcard : Focusrite Scarlett 2i 2

The problem stems from when I run Ozone onto my Master couple with about 5 instances of Massive with about 30 different layers open (mostly audio + massive laters). I do realize this is alot but I would expect my computer to handle it. I have optimized my computer for audio performance as per recommendation by Steinberg but still the problem persists. Does anyone have any solution ?

Any help would be appreciated
Johnny

Could you clarify what the problem is that you are having? You say, “Latency Issues”. Is the latency what you would expect based on the buffer setting? Or, are you getting dropouts at a latency setting that you expect should be high enough to allow time for processing? Also, have you tried turning on SAPS (Steinberg Audio Power Scheme)?
HTH
J.L.