Cubase 6 64bit and reason 6 rewire 64 bit

Hello,
Propellerhead are advertising the new reason 6 as having 64 bit rewire. They also say that the host application will need to be 64 bit rewire compatible. Does anybody know if cubase 6 rewire is actually 64 bit compatible?
Cheers

I have Cubase 6 64 bit V1.03, it is a joke. Steinberg have removed rewire from the package, why???

I have a beta version of Reason 6 for testing, there are a few niggles at the moment but Record has now been integrated within Reason 6, meaning that it is now a full working music package and includes audio as well as the awesome rack with some excellent effects to boot.

Steinberg better get there skates on as I think lots of people may decide to just use this one package.

I have really missed using Reason within Cubase since I upgraded to Windows 7 64 bit. Hopefully, things will start to settle down again and just think, all that lovely extra RAM to play with. :mrgreen:

Hello,
It’s possible Steinberg are scared of the competition and are trying to avoid people owning Reason as well as Cubase. Well, I think I might just move over to Reason 6 if Steinberg don’t get Rewire 64 bit working. If it turns out that they are trying to dictate what I can and can’t use MY software for I guess it’s time to part company. I hope I’m wrong about this, but it doesn’t look too promising at the moment. I’ve been forced to use the 32 Bit version of Cubase 6 since 6 came out, but this is because Propellerhead didn’t upgrade their Rewire to 64 bit I believe. If Steinberg are removing my ability to use Reason that’s just a bit too dictatorial for my taste.
Thanks for the response.