Cubase 6 and all derivatives: 6.0.7 update available

Dear Cubase v6 users,

after finishing the last testing round, we are happy to announce the availability of the fully supported 6.0.7 maintenance update for Cubase 6 / Cubase Artist 6 / Cubase Elements 6 as well as Cubase AI 6 and LE 6!

The 6.0.7 maintenance update brings the following improvements for Cubase 6 derivatives:*

1. Project: When importing and exporting track archives, marker tracks are now properly stored and restored.

1. Project: Project saving time is improved.

1. Audio: Selecting multiple mixer channels via SHIFT modifier no longer selects input/output channels accidentally.

1. Audio: Exporting a quad-channel audio mixdown to MP3 format no longer renders the application unresponsive.

1. Audio: Recalling a VST Connection preset while the Audio Export Mixdown dialog is open no longer renders the application unresponsive.

1. Audio Editing: After splitting a VariAudio segment of a shared clip, pressing the Cancel button in the “New Version” window no longer renders the application unresponsive.

1. Audio Editing: Editing an audio clip with VariAudio, then deleting it and undoing the whole operation now works as expected.

1. Audio Editing: Inserting silence into a selected range now works as expected if the selection end is directly followed by a signature change.

1. MIDI: Recording in MIDI Replace mode now works as expected at any project time.

1. Plug-in: When using the Mix6to2 plug-in, the first channel (volume left) is now fully automatable.

1. Plug-in: When using Cloner, automating the “Detune natural” button no longer mutes the audio signal.

1. Plug-in: Automating the Voices parameter in Cloner now works properly.

1. Plug-in: After saving and loading VST Presets, the bypass state of specific plug-ins is now recalled correctly.

1. _ Please note that this list applies to Cubase 6 and not every entry may apply to Cubase Artist 6, Cubase Elements 6, Cubase AI 6 or Cubase LE 6._*

The 6.0.7 updaters can be found at:

Cubase 6 downloads

Cubase Artist 6 downloads

Cubase Elements 6 downloads

Cubase AI 6 downloads

Cubase LE 6 downloads

Thanks for choosing Cubase!

Helge Vogt
Product Marketing Manager Cubase
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH

I wasn’t sure where to post this question, but hopefully someone here can help. I purchased my Audiogram 6 at Hauer music in Dayton Ohio, I have tried to register the device 4 or 5 times and have received NO email to finish the process. I cannot find a phone number for customer service. I am now unable to access the program.

Any Suggestions?

Thank You

Hello, I tried to install the current update and I got this error message:
c:\program files\steinberg\asio\asiodxfd.dll failed to register hresult - 2147024770
Any ideas where I might have been wrong?