Cubase 6 Support form Steinberg US (Yamaha)

Has anyone else had problems with the support request form? for some reason when I access it I don’t get the blanks to fill in. This started happening as soon as the support switched over to Yamaha US from Germany. Before I could access the form fine. It is not my computer as I can’t get it form my office computer of from my wife’s computer either. This is really frustrating cause I can’t even get anyone at Steinberg to return my emails. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get support?

I having the same problem… support seems to be non existent…

Been waiting a few weeks for a reply… and nothing…

I know it doesn’t help either one of us, but at least I now know I’m not the only one. thanks fo rthe reply!

Try posting your concern in the ‘Welcome To Steinberg’ Forum.

http://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

I’m sure your issue will be of great concern to potential customers and therefore … hopefully … receive promt attention from Steinberg.

Como

Hey folks,

I dunno if this will help (and I sure don’t mean it to come off as a “stick in the eye”) but I’ve had really good results from the support dept thus far.

When SB first went to the all e-mail method I was a little put off and skeptical. Having said that; the few times I’ve needed to use the support desk I’ve had an asnwer within the hour (often) or at worst in a day or so.

I’m not saying that to try and frustrate you, I’m only offering that as a point of reference. Is it possible that the e-mail got blocked somehow? It just seems out of character from my personal expereinces to date that’s all.

You might try sending a PM to one of the forum moderators maybe?

let me know if you’re still hitting a brick wall and I’ll try to come up with some more ideas.

Sorry you’re having trouble.

Walt

Your input is well taken Walt and I sure appreciate you chippin in. Nothing would please me more than finding out I am a computer iliterate moron and this is all somehow my fault. But tat the moment I can’t even get into what you call the email system because the only email I recieved form them asked me to go to the Support Request form and this tool is not even available from my computer. I have tried my wife’s computer, my work computer and more recently I went into a Office Max computer and tried there. Nothing. Are the moderators directly linked with Steinberg somehow? At this point I just want my money back and, guess what, I can’t do that either.