Cubase 7.0.2 / Cubase Artist 7.0.2 announcement

Well we have got nearly two weeks to think about things to complain about. :unamused:

:stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen:
lets wait and see if there are not mention fix/features maybe in the next 2 weeks they add some more.
anyway we will need/want complain so 7.0.3 is next :wink:
(we need thumb up icon in forum )

Will be interesting to seeā€¦

OAN, You guys totally missed the biggest update.
Helgeā€™s new Avy Pic :exclamation: lol :laughing:

Didn"t miss it : I indeed saw that there is a new Helge 2.0.1 update wuth a new appearance since few days. Problem is that it is buggy : still no onformation about the Cubase 7 UI regressions displayedā€¦ :arrow_right:

Good news. But please donā€™t forget to fix the Euphonix/Avid Transport issue (transport function is working as the scrubb function).

Thanks. :smiley:

good newsā€¦ +1
Console display, VariAudio, time line problems and on windows 7/8 are also fixed it?

Thanks for the news Helgeā€¦ another solid looking update (2 in two monthsā€¦!). That ā€˜Trialā€™ version canā€™t be too far off; though saying that, Iā€™ve had to give myself a protools crash course these last few days - which Iā€™m strangely enjoyingā€¦ until I got to exporting/bouncing (you know what Iā€™m talking about). :astonished: :open_mouth:

good news!

BUT:
can steinberg please give us a response, why the tracks in the console wonā€™t sync with DAW controllers. THIS IS A BIG ISSUE! Lots of people are complaining about this - it seems that it will not be fixed in 7.0.2 so please tell us:

Are you working on it?
How long is the estimated time to get it to work?
i think that this could be an issue for many people to switch from C7 to another DAW!

Track Presets never saved the fx sends for the track. im hoping this is what they have fixed.

unusual for SB to announce this .0x update and then have us wait 2 weeks. Normally for such updates its the announcement along with the downloadā€¦maybe they are indeed looking at the feedback of what we feel they have missed ā€¦which would be great to believe!

I sincerely hope that this update will solve most problems of this new version.
Iā€™m very disappointed ā€¦ Iā€™ve never seen a new version with so many problems.
Regards,

looking forward to the 18th, impossible for me to draw an opinion yet.

sometimes they tweak things that arenā€™t explicitly mentioned in the ā€˜big update / marketing announcementā€™

fingers crossed.

I can only assume the problem with the CMC QC and EQs will be addressed in the forthcoming CMC driver or tools update - which hasnā€™t been definitely announced 'til now.

!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
!!!
+1

I cannot see the promised fix on CC121 EQ section. Did I miss it?
If not will it be in the 7.0.2 release or is it postponed?

Very welcomed update,thank you

I cannot see the promised fix on CC121 EQ section. Did I miss it?
If not will it be in the 7.0.2 release or is it postponed?

The update is there already for 1 week or so, check the download page! :laughing:

See this link: New TOOLS for CC121 version 1.7.4 - CC121 - Steinberg Forums for the update regarding the cc121 and mr816!

Keeping remote controls in sync with MixConsole didnā€™t make it into 7.0.2, but like already written, we will work on it for one of the upcoming maintenance releases.

Cubase not only colors the left track color indicator but can now also color the whole track header with the track color set for a better overview in complex projects. To adjust the intensity of the color, open the Preferences > Event Display > Tracks and use the slider control.

No, this wasnā€™t possible before: Cubase 7.0.2 features greatly enhanced Track Presets functionality, resulting in the ability to save and apply Track Presets on virtually all Track types (respectively channels types, where applicable), now including group, FX and VST instrument return and Input / Output channels.

No, this is still not possible, but it will be in the future.

Thatā€™s true, 7.0.2 is our initial trial version and will be available soon.

Yes, it will be fixed with the TOOLS for CMC V1.1.2 update, which is aimed for release around the same time as Cubase 7.0.2.

I forgot another good news and just updated my initial announcement: Cubase 7.0.2 comes ready with documentation in all supported languages!

Cheers,
Helge

:cry: :cry: for Remote Controls, but thanks for confirmation.

IĀ“m hoping for more stability with 7.02.
Release still at 18th february?

Thank you Helge for the Information.

Glad to hear that youā€™re working on it.

In my naive fantasy these things always seem too easyā€¦ :slight_smile:

<program - sync mixer channels with all controllers : no>
to
<program - sync mixerchannels with all controllers : yes>

:slight_smile: