Cubase 7.0.2 / Cubase Artist 7.0.2 announcement

Good news, Helge, but what about “selected track” in the MixConsole, is it easier now to distinguish it from the rest?

Thanks for the Info !

Yes, many thanks for the rapid feedback.

What about Variaudio? I use it daily and until it’s fixed I’m still on 6.5…

It wasn’t there 8 days ago but thanks for the heads up :sunglasses:

What about the “video engine” problem? Are we to expect a solution soon?

++1…

What is this Variaudio issue?
Can’t seem to find it in the “Collected Issues” … :question:

No mono Button on the master or somewhere??? I need it for TV mix thanks. :smiley:

There’s a manual for that. Try using it instead of the release thread.

There’s on Control Room…

Monobutton in the control room mixer. :wink:

I remember reading that there was a CC121 issue, whatever the issue is, was it fixed in the upcoming release?

Thanks

This was already answered in this thread and in the CC121 forum.

I hope there will be a keycommand to toggle mono - stereo in the ControlRoom.
Would be great to assign it to a user button on my Nuage!

I have key command for control room mono/stereo even left/right speaker

Me too!

Also a slope of 48dB (instead of 24dB) would be great for the Low Cut and High Cut !

Explained very well in original post. I use this every day and it’s completely broken in Cubase 7.

Sorry, but if I fix a pitch that varies, cutting segments and tuning with “straighten pitch” seems to work excactly as before in my system…no more artifacts than in C5…Could it be system-dependant?
Perhaps you should make a audio comparison and post that instead of just your screen captures to make it crystal clear what your problem is?
I aslso think that the moderators have to acknowledge an issue in the “Collected Issues” before it even gets on the fix-it list. I guess your problem is probably not even on the map yet…a fix is therefore not to be expected. :cry: