Cubase 7.0.5 discussion

My agreement function is asymptotic to the line where said issues converge

Mixer sizing appears to be working now :slight_smile: tks STB

Just started a new project and no spikes for me anymore…
Really nice working on some music without the spikes.
A BIG thanks to everyone who worked on this :wink:

Justus

I actually like the larger font size in 0.5 but bring on the icons :wink:

Thanks, Steinberg! Keep up the frequent updates and communication! Much appreciated!

ok there seems to be some people that like the bigger font size. but for me it’s incredibly frustrating. almost all of my chans are now truncated and I can’t even tell which channel is which anymore

[/quote]

Why is this so hard to make fonts in console to be controlled by end user? There are still a lot of users that working on displays with 1680x1050 / 1920x1080. :cry:[/quote]

I don’t know how look MC in 1680x1050 or 1920x1080

But on my Dell 2560x1660 now it looks like this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78857404/serenityMC.png

I think fonts need bit change.

I would very much appreciate if more focus would go into fixing bugs.(Channel Settings Routing Bug, Button Brightness …) There are so many great interface designers out there! Let me know if you need a referral Steinberg! You need it.

Why is this so hard to make fonts in console to be controlled by end user? There are still a lot of users that working on displays with 1680x1050 / 1920x1080. :cry:[/quote]

I don’t know how look MC in 1680x1050 or 1920x1080

But on my Dell 2560x1660 now it looks like this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78857404/serenityMC.png

I think fonts need bit change.[/quote]

probably font size may scale and respect the aspect ratio of MC according with the resolution

Now that is a really kool post to read.
{‘-’}

It’s quite tricky for me to turn off a plugin in the Mix Console using ALT click. There’s a very small invisible area that has to be clicked. I don’t think it used to be that difficult?

Everything seemed ok at first but have just noticed the rack text is black on dark grey background so cannot read it (Routing, Inserts, EQ etc.) Was not like this before, can I change it?

It’s not working for me…
Many crashes and it doesn’t remember the settings of some plugs…
:confused:

OK, since the graphics are changing again in 7.0.6, one more plea - please please PLEASE give us some control over the track naming convention in the mixer, esp with the option to default to truncated names - much more workable than “intelligent” shortening. I’m still on 7.0.2 when that was the norm, and won’t be upgrading til this is fixed. Thanks.

BIG Thanx to Steinberg for this update.

Happy times :smiley:

Yes please,my preference is just to hard cut the end off. The whole … Dot dot thing doesn’t work for me at all!

In fact… I’m going back to 7.04 purely on the smaller font

Did you ever use the switch they provided in 7.04. Since the switch I haven’t seen any spikes … but I’m looking forward to 7.5 with the switch built in! :slight_smile:

Opened a scratch project …

Mixer still jacked up and can’t get it to reset.

Why oh why was this changed. Why change what’s not broken. The more I try to work with this stupid the first couple of letters dot dot last couple of letters text the more angry I get.
Do I go back to 7.04 with other problems or try to work with this nonsense.

Sure, here you go:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49631191/C7.05names.png

Bit of a mess, if you ask me!