Cubase 7 Stock Plugin License Expiration?

I am really confused. I opened up a project that I’d been working on since the beginning of this month and I got the following message, I am paraphrasing.

“Your Rev X license is about to expire” and it showed me a time. It was like 1 hour and a few minutes.

I don’t understand. All these Rev X FX came with Cubase 7 when I purchased it in July of 2014. I was under the impression that anything that came with Cubase was part of the package and thus bought and paid for for life.

So can somebody please explain to me what’s going on?

I believe the REV-X is only for owners of the UR sound-card series, do you accidentally have one?
I know this as I only owned the MR816 card back then and didn’t get the REV-X plugs.
I did get the licenses when buying a 2nd hand UR824 and registering it at SB, I transferred them from my soft eLicenser to my USB eLicenser and still are using the FX1 & 2 bundle.

I do own the UR28M so that can’t be the problem.

I needed to return to report that I think this is a bug error message. I’ve been getting this “Rev X license expiring in 1 hour and some odd minutes” now for 3 days. So obviously this is a bug message since my license hasn’t expired and I can still use it. Annoying, but I guess I can live with it.

Still would like to know why this is happening.