Cubase 8.5.20 Vst Connect Se appcrash

Hi

i’m using VST connect SE to do mixing session with client . when i close the vst connect editor after the client disconnect, Cubase straight away crash

pls advice how do i fix it … is annoying when forget to save the session when alot of changes has been made

thank you

Can’t reproduce this. We need more information, especially about your system. Also you may try to narrow it: does it happen with an empty project, Create VST Connect, connect, disconnect, close editor? Or do you have to record first etc.
Also Cubase File/Preferences/General/Auto Save is generally recommended.

Thanks musicullum … i’ll gather more info about it … will printscreen the error msg when i did the mixing session with my clients … and yes it happens during empty project as well …when connecting is fine everything work smoothly … but once client disconnect and when i close the vst connect se window, it crash and came out an error something " unexpected error" msg and also the whole cubase freeze
so i have to Atl+CTRL DEl to end the process.

and i’m using
Cubase Pro 8.5.20
Windows 7 64bit
Xeon E3-1230 V2
16gb Ram
Ur44

hope this info helps to identify the issues

Hi guys,

i 've attached the printscreen error msg from Cubase 8.5.20 while using VST connect se
The crash happen is everytime both party when decided end the mixing session and disconnect the session. once click disconnect and wanted to close the VST Connect SE editor , the whole Cubase freeze and force to ALT + CTRL + DEL to end the Cubase process from the task manager

hope someone can guide me to fix this problem

thank you

Hi,

can you please check if a crash-report has been created? You’ll find all Cubase crash - reports here.
Path : C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Steinberg\CrashDumps
Can you please send me your last one? m.spork (at) steinberg . de

See you,
Michael.

Hi Spork,

i have sent you an email

thanks

Has anyone figured this thing thing out yet im having a similar problem vsy connect makes my cubase crash every time in 64 bit but works well in 32 bit

Hi,

… are you talking about VST Connect SE or PRO? You have exact the same problems? Cubase is crashing when you are closing the VST Connect editor?

Thanx,
Michael.

VST CONNECT SE