Cubase 8.5 Pro: Which Best CPU for 2018-2019?

Dear friends,
I know this post has already been published but this time it is a major update for 2018-2019. I currently have an Intel i7 4770K with 16GB of ram in DDR3 (G.Skill) with a RME Fireface UC (USB 2.0) sound card in Windows 10 64 bit with 4To of Samsung SSD 850 EVO and Nvidia GTX950 (Not important…). I use Cubase 8.5 Pro but I feel like I’m a bit short on performance. with the new processors I think it’s really worth changing after 5 years. I hesitate between the 8th generation of Intel (see the 9th that came out) or the new AMD RYZEN. Which processor will you propose me between AMD or INTEL to have a maximum of performances knowing that I use sometimes 40 tracks nothing than virtual instruments of NATIVE INSTRUMENTS (Komplete 11 ULTIMATE) …?
PLEASE DON’T POST AN OLD LINK FROM 2013 to 2017: I’VE READ THEM ALL…

Well, considering the current threading issues with Cubase 9.5 and Windows 10, I’d stick with the best Intel 6-core you can get. I have an Intel Xeon 10-core (20 threads) and I have some issues (although one of the Steinberg mods/support here has been very helpful with some tweaks – BTW, some of the Steinberg guys are actually pretty cool and helpful). Although, I hope that the threading issues will be addressed with Cubase 10. So if you are planning on upgrading to Cubase 10, maybe wait a little longer to see what (if anything) they announce with the Cubase engine, particularly with their multi-thread optimizations. That might help you make a decision. If you are planning on sticking with Cubase 8.5, then get best 6-core Intel that you can. Good luck! In any case, switching to a current unlocked Intel 6-core will run circles around the older (and impressive for its time) 4770K.

Computer/Studio Hardware & Setup Forums