Cubase 8 LE On Windows 10....

Hi! I’ve been using Cubase 8 LE for months on Win 8.1 and I want to upgrade to Win10. I want to know if all the issues that other users reported are now solved so I can install the Win 10 upgrade knowing that everything will work as good as possible. Any recommendations are welcomed.
Thanks for Reading.

Welcome to the forum! Yes, everything is working fine now. I have Cubase 8 Elements on a Windows 10 laptop (clean install) and it’s rock solid; this is the same code base as Cubase 8 LE so you won’t have any problems. I also have Cubase Pro 8.5 on a desktop which was upgraded from Windows 7, and that’s working perfectly too. The only issues you might have would be ones related to drivers (graphics or audio) but such issues are solved by uninstalling and re-installing the drivers. Remember to update absolutely everything via Windows Update before attempting the Windows 10 upgrade and you should be fine.

Thanks! I’ll give it a try to what you said, only one more question for now, my version came with a Bundle, Scarlett Studio. And it’s Cubase LE Al Elements 8 (version 8.0.10) should that version work fine too?
Anyway, Thank you so much for reading and replying.

You can get version 8.0.35 of C8LE here which is currently the latest version. The thing to know about the bundeled versions is that support is through the hardware supplier, in your case Focusrite. Once you install it though, you can register with Steinberg and they will at some point offer you a discounted upgrade to Cubase Elements (which does have an upgrade path to later major versions, whereas I don’t think the LE version does).