Cubase 8 pro menus issue

Hi guys,

My problem is that i find it difficult to see the menu options(my eyes are now 52 years old). they appear as black text on a black title bar, but with a fuzzy halo around the menu headings

Is there anyway i can change the menu options to appear like they do in cubase 7(see cubase7.png)

thanks in advance

This may not be the answer, but worth a go.

https://www.steinberg.net/nc/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/cubase-8-on-windows-no-menus-shown-in-menu-bar.html

My problem is that i find it difficult to see the menu options(my eyes are now 52 years old). they appear as black text on a black title bar, but with a fuzzy halo around the menu headings (see cubase8.png attachment).

This is unfortunately how it appears on W7.
W8 or 10 look much better in this respect…for W7 the best you can manage is setting windows colour option for toolbars to white or much lighter colours.

Are you aware that we can all see your browser tabs?

If what’s going on behind those browser tabs is indeed what we assume it is, your problem is neither Cubase nor your aging eyes, and you should seek help somewhere else.

Oops,hardcore stuff going on… :open_mouth:

Yeah i guess he should seek help elsewhere…a lot of girls profile r opened too :open_mouth:

I have deleted the offending image. Note that there was no actual content displayed, only the titles of tabs. While we cannot judge this person by one image they inadvertently posted, we must respect users who would find this offensive. Hopefully this user will be more careful in the future. (I also sent them an ‘official’ forum warning.)

No, you haven’t… Its his ‘cubase8_menu.png’ file that’s still attached, at his first post Steve…

Okay, now it’s deleted. :smiley: