Cubase 9.0.30 hangs when using video

If I have a video track with content in a project, I can count on Cubase to crash within a few minutes. The app does not close, it just stops working. ASIO meter stops and nothing happens when I use the mouse or keyboard in Cubase. Only option is to force quit Cubase.
I can reproduce the bug every time when duplicating a video clip, but it also happens randomly when scrolling in the project. Shift + mouse scroll (horizontal scrolling) and ctrl+shift mouse scroll (zooming) seems to trigger the bug very often. Cubase has also stalled right when the project has loaded.
I have tested three different projects. See “3rd party plugins used”. In all of these projects the bug appears if I have video content, but does not appear if I remove the video track with all its content. It doesn’t matter if the project was created by Cubase 9.0.20 or 9.0.30.
I have not been able to reproduce it in a new project with only a video and an audio track, without any plugins.

System information:
Processor: 2x Xeon E5-2667 v3
Ram: 64GB
Graphics: Nvidia Quadro K2200 with 3 monitors
Sound: Lynx E22

3rd party plugins used:
Project 1:
Fabfilter Pro-Q 2
VerbSuite Classics
Fabfilter Pro-R
L2 Stereo
Fabfilter Pro C 2
Valhalla Vintage Verb
S1 Imager Stereo
Virtual Tape Machines
Fabfilter Pro-MB
Transient Master
Fabfilter Saturn
PuigTec EQP1A Stereo
Abbey Road Vinyl Stereo
Fabfilter Pro-G
Fabfilter Timeless
Altiverb 7
IVGI
Fabfilter Pro-L
VC 76
PechenegTremolo
MSED
LoAir Stereo
Enigma Stereo
+pitchdelay
+bubbler
Kontakt 5
Omnisphere
OP-X Pro-II

Project 2:
Komplete Kontrol
Kontakt 5
Fabilter Pro-Q 2
Fabfilter Pro-L
Omnisphere
Virtual Sound Stage
Altiverb 7

Project 3:
Kontakt 5
Omnisphere
Fabfilter Pro-Q 2
L2 Stereo
S1 Imager Stereo
Fabfilter Pro-R
Valhalla Vintage Verb
Fabfilter Pro-L

FPS is 30 in all used video material.

Seems quite similar to my case (Cubase 9.0.30 App Hangs - Cubase - Steinberg Forums) Except that I’ve experienced this on Win 7 Pro, machine, while on my Win 10 laptop 9.0.30 runs well and problem free. I thought this might be related to C9.0.30’s new video engine and Win 7 interaction. You prove me wrong. :frowning: I’m waiting for response of my support ticket and meanwhile I’ve downgraded to 9.0.20 on Win 7 . Good luck.

Exactly the same problem.

Cubase 9.0.3,
Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q9550 2.83 Ghz
Ram: 16 GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD6670 with 2 monitors
Sound: M-Audio Firewire Solo

If I use the video on my project - I work about 3-5 minutes and - bang, the app does not close, force quit Cubase.
And here the same - when scrolling in the project. Very often.
This is my headache. :frowning: