Cubase 9.5.21 trial Help manuals

Good Day.

I’ve successfully installed the trial version and everything seems to work so far.

But when I select Cubase Help from the Menu, Notepad pops up with the following error message.

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance
/Serge

Are you connected to the internet? The menu in Cubase is an online help. It may be better to download the .pdf manuals from the Support downloads webpage.

It’s supposed to be opening in your web browser and redirecting you to this page:

Please download the attached file, unzip it to your desktop, then right click it and select Open With → Choose default program . Pick your main web browser.
unzip me.zip (177 Bytes)

I’m connected to the internet. I’m posting this on the same machine. I guess I’ll download the pdf manuals.

Just one more thing.

Is there a way to hide the right hand zone, where the meter, vsti, cr, etc are located ? I only have a 15" laptop and I don’t see much of my midi data.

Thanks in advance
/Serge

I can get to the manuals my double clicking the following file in the help menu, so I know Google Chrome is is the default program for html files.

help-redirect-EN.html

But the menu item in Cubase still doesn’t work. No big deal, I’ll just bookmark Cubase Documentation in my browser.

Yes… see page 68 in the CB 9.5 Pro op manual.

Regards. :sunglasses: