Cubase 9 integration with Softube's Console1 [Request Fulfilled]

Hi Steinberg,

Do you have any plans to fix the integration to Softube Consol 1, soon!
Otherwise, one should start looking after other DAW alternatives, hearing that Studio ONE is really good.

/Rickard Zeller

reaper has fully implemented it. Please Steinberg, wake up!

Not only reaper…

+1

To both directly and quickly position on a track for automation purposes etc, as well as having channelstrip for SSL - what a boost.
Now that Console 1 is more affordable than ever - even more reason to have Cubase support it to full potential.
Console 1 is a brilliant idea - and biggest workflow improvement as bang for buck…fully implemented that is.

Don’t know if this inflict on Yamaha product line in any way with digital mixers, but making more sense to make Cubase the main choice in the first place. So let Cubase as well score points on Console 1 support.

“bump”

So… “Thursday Bump” …

So… nothing yet?

In the comment section of the YouTube video (first post) SoftTube answers the question about making it happen in Cubase like this:
“We want it to, but Steinberg needs to make some tweaks to Cubase/Nuendo in order for it to work. We’re hoping it will happen soon. Meanwhile, it doesn’t hurt if you contact Steinberg to let them know you’re a Cubase user who would like to see this implemented.”

So I guess it’s not a matter of inflict on Yamaha product lines. More a problem with cubase base code/programming? Isn’t that also why bezier curves never happen?

Sorry to say though I have been using Cubase since day one, if no integration with the next Cubase update I am forced to switch DAW as well as too many with me.

Stay cool… just a little November bump…

The 6 of dec bump should be more interesting…

Well let see if we need “no more bump” after this… :wink:

+1

Well. I belive Steinberg will include full intergration with Console 1 and (as allways) do it even more options !

lol…

To those of us contributing on threads like this one, where there are many of us who would even gladly pay for the feature: Would you please add your thoughts to this thread as well?

Imagine if we could do collaborative Kickstarter-like campaigns for features like this one. Move things forward quicker, less waiting around hoping someone will respond.

Why should I pay to a kickstarter campaign that steinberg does something that many other daw manufacturers do without extra cost ?

In July I had an answer from Steinberg that:
“At the moment there are no serious plans to implement a better integration of Softube Console 1 into Cubase / Nuendo.”.
Anything has changed?

I was told that both companies are in contact about it.
And, I am testing Studio One at the moment, integration with Console 1 is great, but what’s even better is Control Link. Wow. Congrats to Presonus.
Steinberg, this is a big competitor, you better listen…