Cubase AI 10 does not show Melodyne 5 under the Insert - plugin

Cubase AI 10.0.60 and Melodyne 5 essential. VST3 plugin not recognized, Melodyne thus does not appear as an Insert Plugin. VST3 has installed by Melodyne in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Celemony\Melodyne directory. Melodyne works ok as a standalone program. Any help. Thanks Maurizio

It’s not an insert plugin, you’ll find it under one of the menus at the top of Cubase under extensions. I can’t remember which menu and I’m not at my computer at this time but you’ll find it fairly quickly if you nip through them. I think that it’s under the Audio menu…
Hope this solves your problem…

Ciao Cris. Being my Cubase an AI version, Melodyne works as an insert plugin, and not as an extension.
Anyway I “fixed” this issue by copying the VST3 created by installation process in:
→ C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Cubase LE AI Elements 10\VST3 , like all other VST3 plugins created when I installed Cubase AI. In that way I have my Melodyne working correctly. Don’t know whether this is the “official” way to fix these cases, anyway it works…
Thank you. Ciao Maurizio