Cubase Ai7 converting to SMF issue

Hi guys,
A simple procedure of converting Cubase .cpr to SMF ,in particular Type 0.
I have been working on a lot of songs and converted all into SMF Type 0 onto a USB. ( under Export options,I tick Export as Type 0)
With USB hook on my Moxf8, it played perfectly.
However,both Yamaha PSRS670 ,& Korg PS950 ,could not read my SMF from this same USB. !!!

Rechecked on the specs of Moxf8 seq formats: Original format,SMF format 0,1 (Format 1 load only)
S670. Playback SMF (Format 0 & 1) XF // recording SMF (Format 0 )
Tried loading the SMF to Garrageband, and it reads well, with multi tracks/channels ( seems to be SMF Type 1 )

aa/ It looks like Cubase Ai7 convert it into SMF Type 1, even I have tick as Type 0 . ( Pls help )

Tried to run on my PC laptop, running Van Basco, Midi player,…it fails to read.
Upon checking the files on my PC, the .mid seems to look with an additional ._ before a name of a.mid file.

I am lost,…pls help…Thanks in advance.

Apple Mac mini 2.3GHz/16GB DDR3 Yosemite
Cubase Ai 7 Ver: 7.0.8 (64bit)
Yamaha Steinberg USB driver
Yamaha Moxf8

It has been weeks, I have contacted Yamaha ( authorise support for Sternberg in Malaysia) and they submitted my problems with Steinberg.

I am in urgent need to convert all my songs to SMF and load them into Korg PA900 arranger keyboard for performance.

Update what I have done in many ways to solve it:
1/ Tried Export SMF from Cubase as Type 0 and Type 1 , un click markers, etc…etc

Still the same; this SMF reads well on Moxf8 and played. BUT , somehow this same SMF on same USB are unable to be read
by other keyboards, Yamaha PSR s models… Korg …even Van basic midi player.
However, viewing from Van basic player, at Playlist view, I can see two identical SMF titles.—

eg. One title with a ._title.mid & the other title.mid file.
Van basic can read the SMF - title.mid but cannot read ._title.mid file.

Somehow, after spending so much time on trying out and troubleshooting… it seems Cubase Ai 7
converts this SMF which can be read by Moxf8 , Cubase and Garrage Band ONLY.

Dear Steinberg ,Please help urgently !!! As time is very limited for me now.

THANK YOU.

SOLVED !, Noticed Cubase export SMF as
title.midi ( as default ),
Instead of title.mid therefore, the SMF could not be read by other instruments.

The funny thing was, that even local Yamaha/Steinberg Helpdesk and a friend who view my SMF on his PC, could not notice it,as well.

Probably, we all took it for granted that Sequencers should automatically Export SMF as title.mid
MIDI Export.png
:astonished:

Hello Richard 18 what do you mean what exactly? what do you do? i need to do de same and i don’t know all the correct steps to do, I got an MX61 yamana, i what to play some midi that i make in Cubase and also connect another instrumet to the yamaha