Cubase Artist 8.0.30 keeps crashing in Yosemite + El Capitan

Hello I stopped being able to run Cubase Artist v8.0.30 in both the latest version of Apple iMac OSX Yosemite and El Capitan v10.11 and still can’t run Cubase. Tonight I uninstalled all of my VST’s around dinner time and did a full uninstallation of Cubase with the freeware app called App Uninstaller for a clean slate. The error message I get after clicking the Cubase icon once within 10 second’s is “Cubase quit unexpectedly. - Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple. - Ignore - Report… - Reopen”

I’m using a Novation MKI 61 key unweighted controller keyboard and a Steinberg UR22 sound interface and have Reason 8 installed. I think I will update Reason to the latest version and try out the most recent minor update to Yosemite. My Mac is a late 2012 iMac 3.2 gHz Quad Core with 8 Gigs of RAM and 1 terabyte internal. I already re-installed Cubase v8.0.30 from scratch with a net update from v8 to v8.0.30 that it automaticly downloaded. I own Halion 5 and I fully uninstalled it and I own lot’s of VST’s and VSTi’s, too. If you can help me get Cubase 8.0.30 working I will re-install all of my VST’s and VSTi’s. I may consider upgrading to Cubase Pro 8. Do you recommend that to make it work? I didn’t do a clean install of El Capitan so originally all of my app install’s were preserved but I manually uninstalled most of them with the app “app uninstaller” which is great and thorough and freeware. Please help assist me with making Cubase Artist v8.0.30 work.

I am going to test updating El Capitan and Reason 8 to see if Cubase will run. I have no idea how to set file permission’s or administrative rights or work with the terminal.

Hope to hear back with full assistance soon and get going again with Cubase.

-Sam Abate