Cubase crashes constantly with Kontakt heavy projects

Hey guys,

Unfortunately for me Cubase (10.5) crashes constantly in heavy Kontakt projects, with many Kontakt channels.

I think it’s related to the Kontakt dll itself because after I restart Cubase, it says the that is the file which caused this. It happens every few hours or so.

Actually as of now I did format my system and reinstalled everything, and for some reason I don’t see the safe mode window when restarting Cubase after crashing (is there a way to change the settings so it does show that window?), but before formatting I did see that window tell me it’s kontakt dll

What do you think I should do, send the log file to Steinberg? Or Native Instruments? Or maybe update my Cubase 10.5? I really don’t know how to solve this

Thanks a lot everyone in advance

Steinberg will probably tell you to update to the newes Cubase version.
Did you update Kontakt to the newest version?
If yes, I would talk to Native Instruments first.

Btw: This will not directly fix your bugs, but Cubase should still not crash, even if the plugins crash. Would be nice if you could leave a vote here if you think the same:

Solution to crashes by plugins - Sandboxing (Crash protection) - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Thanks a lot for your help, I just wrote a post about it I think I found out what the problem was
Ok I’ll leave a vote thanks