Cubase does not record yamaha thrII

I have installed Cubase 8 Al with asio driver for yamaha thrII. All connections are ok. But during recording an audiotrack the waveform is zero. See picture. How can I fix this problem ??

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Could you attach a screenshot of the Studio > Audio Connections > Inputs (in your older Cubase version, it’s Devices > VST Connections > Inputs, if I remember correctly), please?

Hi, sure.

Hi,

On the Transport Panel, I can see the incoming Audio signal. Could you please have look to the MixConsole, to the Input Channels, where does the signal appear?

ok, there are stereo in, audio 01 and stereo out channels. the signal appears in stereo in channel. What is next ?

Hi,

Then it also looks OK.

Could you try in the Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?

Can you hear the audio at all via Cubase? There’s no signal showing on the Audio 1 channel? Try engaging the channel monitor button on the Audio 1 channel( I forget it’s official name). It’s the small speaker icon next to the fader in mix console. It is also in the Project Window on the track title and in the inspector, next to the record enable button .

Thanks for your support, record mode is working !
But the waveform is still zero, it looks very strange. Let it be so…

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by this, please? You can record the audio signal, you can hear it after, but the waveform is just flat line? Is it the same in the Sample Editor?

What about the Preferences > Record > Audio > Create Audio Image during Record? Is this option enabled?

What about the Preferences Event Display > Audio > Show Waveforms) Is this option enabled?