Cubase DSP Optimization

Have you ever worked with virtual instruments in your production and somewhere along the way your computer seemed to have used all available processing power already? Have you ever mixed a song and half way through you couldn’t add any more plugins because your computer couldn’t handle it anymore?

If that is the case, I am happy to announce that I wrote a blog that focuses on how to overcome these challenges we face every day in our digital audio workstation Cubase.

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions. I also would like to hear about what challenges you face when working with Cubase. What are the things you most struggle with or never fully understood?

If you liked the blog, please feel free to share it anywhere you like.

Wow, this is so great, I never knew I could do that…

thank you for sharing all this.

Alexa

At the end of the blog post there’s a section that says “Stay connected with news and updates!”. Most would recognize this as the place where you sign up for a newsletter. What they don’t say is that they don’t just sign you up for a newsletter, but also automatically generate an account for Next Level Sound’s website with username and password all the while violating laws regarding confirmation links when signing up for newsletters.

I’m very sorry this happened to you and am going to investigate what is going on. Thanks for letting me know.

Hi Chron, thank you for catching this. The issue has been fixed. Please email support@nextlevelsound.com if you would like us to remove your Free Trial. Enjoy the blog!

I am, apparently, “forbidden” from seeing this blog, as that word is the only thing I see on an otherwise all-white page . . .

. . . and Google’s cached copy of the page just yields a 404 error…

:frowning:

Good blog. I knew quite a bit already but still a few gems in there. Thanks :blush:

Sorry that happened to you. Going to investigate …

Please try again if it works now. If the issues still persist I would recommend trying a different browser or computer if possible.

Looks like it was a VPN issue . . . nice article!! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. Next one coming soon.