Cubase Elements download

I decided to try Cubase Elements free 60 day trial. I’m trying to download but it’s taking for ever, that’s well over an hour now. Is that normal and does the screenshot look like it’s going ok?

Mike

The Screenshot Looks pefectly fine, Cubase is already installed. It is the first Line and it has a green bar with a check mark, so it is ready.

What you are currently downloading is the content for the Groove Agent Instrument. The size shown on the right Side is several Gigabyte, so depending on your Internet Connection it can take some time.

Many thanks. The download is now complete so I will have a start at it. I don’t have my DAW until Monday but will try familiarise myself with Elements, I have the manual. Thanks again. Mike

…Cubase Elements is the DAW.
You can already play around with Cubase even without a master keyboard or an interface at hand. Latency might not be a pleisure as well as using your actual keyboard to trigger notes but it´s more fun than just reading the manual. On that note - watch some tutorials as well, the manual can be cryptic at times to say the least :wink:

1 Like

Ah thank you. So lesson number 1. Cubase Elements is the DAW not the Tascam Audio Interface. :smile: