Is the following possible ?
- 2 persons want to create a track together
- both have cubase, both have a VEP license
- the track makes use of both computers and the vstis are loaded in VEP instances on both computers
- the track is only in one cubase, call it computer A
- all tracks of the vstis are frozen when recorded so there are wave recordings of them in cubase in computer A
- you save in computer A
- you backup the file in computer A including all media files
- computer A leaves the area (and goes home)
- computer B wants to continue the work
- he has the backup file from computer A and loads it
- he does not have the VEP file from computer A since computer A went home, but he has the frozen tracks in cubase trough the backup file.
question: does computer B hear all tracks (including the frozen tracks from computer A)?