Cubase forum not working right

I use MS Edge & Google Chrome. I’ve been unable to access this forum, as it behaves strangely: scrolling is disabled; clicking on a post brings up only the title with no content, and several other unusual results. I installed Firefox which works fine. Anyone else having similar troubles?

I don’t have Edge or Chrome installed, because of MS’s & Googles privacy policies, so I only use Firefox or Brave web browsers.
Maybe you have an addon like add blocker etc causing the anomalies in those products.
Try disabling any you have to see if that makes any difference.

A quick check with chrome shows no difference on my machine.

No troubles here (Edge on W10 Pro latest updates).

No problems using latest Firefox on Win10 and I have uMatrix and AdBlocker installed, though I have AdBlocker disabled for the forum.

Im using Edge and have no problems on my laptop

This is bizarre. I can see this thread with a problem on Firefox but, as the attached screenshot shows, nothing except for the title in Edge. I have no idea why. Could adblockers cause this? I disabled it in Edge for this forum but still…

No. It’s something else. Empty the browser cache.

Won’t that delete a lot of stuff I need? And… why should the cache be a problem for this forum to work?

Normally not.

Maybe something prevents the site from loading everything that must be present, and the browser is using some stuff from the cache instead.

It seems to have worked in Google Chrome, so thank you.

Working in edge still

Maybe edge in privacy/incognito mode will work.

If so, I’d consider deleting history, including cache, that might work.