Cubase getting everything to work problem!

Hi,

Im new here so please forgive me if i placed this topic in the wrong place.

My problem is that i can’t get things to work properly.

• I use “Sternberg UR12” audio interface
  • KRK 5 monitors
  • Rode condenser mike

my computer is a MacBook Pro

• (13-inch, Early 2011)
  • Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
  • Memory 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
  • Graphics Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

If you need any screenshots from the settings , ports, anything let me know, maybe somewhere in there is a problem.

I recently connected everything and it worked fine, i could hear the sound on the speakers, headphones, but something wasn’t right. Then i bought a new mike, connected everything, and now i only hear the speakers working, sounds from my pc, music, because i was changing the built in setting from Mac to check if my speakers work, anyhow, its frustrating i have no idea what to do anymore, stuck :unamused:

So please, anyone with experience, any knowledge, help! :slight_smile:

Thank you !

R.

In Devices, Device Setup, VST Audio System, what is your ASIO driver? With the Rode mic connected and +48V Phantom Power on, if you turn up the mic gain, do you see the Peak light come on when you talk into the mic?

Hi Chris,

I tried what you told me, it worked! I forgot about that because i was so excited to getting started and playing and recording. Once i turned the phantom on it started working, little bit changing settings and all good now! So happy.
I feel a bit stupid i missed that little thing haha But ill remember for next time!

Thank you very much, appreciate your help!

Cheers,

R.

No worries, we’ve all been there. Glad you’re up and running and have a great rest of the week!