Cubase graphic problem

hello, I have a problem with graphics in cubase 10.5. transparent sabers on the mix and also plugins in inserts and sendes and stereo balance panner without color, Thanks a lot for the help

Hi and welcome,

This has been discussed many times here on the forum already. Please make sure, you are using supported graphic card. What graphic card do you use, please?

If it’s NVIDIA, please try this:

• Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
  • Download the latest Studio driver version from here.
  • Start the installation (as administrator).
  • Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settins.
  • Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.

If it’s other manufacturer, uninstall the driver and use just Windows generic graphic card driver instead of manufacturer driver, please.

Díky moc,zkusím

Mám Invidii GeForce GT 730.zkoušel jsem hledat Studio driver, ale není k dispozici.tak jsem naistaloval verzi 445.75 - WHQL podle návodu jenom ovladač videa… ale nepomohlo.problem v cubase je stále stejný

Hi,

If you don’t mind, I would stay in the Czechnglish :wink: language, if someone else would read this thread.

Are you sure you did uninstall the driver completely before you installed it again, please?

It also might be an .NET framework issue. Did you update from Windows 7 to Windows 10? Download the NET Repair Tool from Microsoft and install it, please.

If it doesn’t help, could you provide your CPU mode, please?

Hi,yes I update from Windows 7 to Windows 10.I tried NET Repair Tool but nothing.sorry I don’t understand that much computers.what does it mean CPU mode?

Hi,

I’m, sorry, I meant CPU model.

Hi,
I have - Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.60GHz

I got it, it was in preferences - user interface-colors. Thanks for the help